Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm A Little Annoying

As some of you faithful readers might have already realized, I'm a little bit annoying. I never stop when something I'm doing annoys people. I'm like my friend Kenny (that's right Kenny C., whose last name I'm not using to keep him classified, I'm talking to you!), who never stops when he thinks something is funny, when it is basically annoying. So, that factor got me in trouble today. My dad got so annoyed he banned sugar and high caffiene for me. I mean, who is he to tell me what to drink (even though he is my dad and he's only doing this to help me). So I need to be less annoying. Except that it is a bad habit for me. If anyone has a suggestion for me to replace annoying people (besides video games), tell me. Thank you. Talk to you all later.

1 comment:

Palermo's Blog said...

John - you may be annoying some times but you're a great person. Don't ever forget that! If you get bored maybe you can find something to read that interests you. Sorry I made you mad about the soda, but you do get pretty hopped up on Coke!