Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Florida

This bites, stinks, or whatever else you want to call it. I'm leaving Florida tomorrow. Every year, my family goes down to a certain part of Florida where my grandpa has a condo. We sometimes invite my sister's best friend along. We all love coming down here. The only bad part of Florida is leaving. This place is so great. This also might be the last time I'm down here. My grandpa has to give back the awesome house he rented in Georgia, so he and his girlfriend (my grandma died when I was young. I want no sympathy, even though I remember nothing about her) have to come down here to have a place to live. The reason that my grandpa hasn't lived a lot down here is that the condo complex didn't used to allow pets. My grandpa has a dog named Dino (which is pronounced dee-no), who got intimidated by the giant ball I was on and bit me (again, no sympathy). Notice the past tense I used. That's because the complex is finally allowing pets. So my grandpa and his girlfriend are taking the oppurtunity and Dino down here for good. So, yeah, this stinks. For those of you who might not have realized, I'm already down here. The three posts yesterday were also posted from Florida. So, I'll see you guys later.

No comments: