Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Friends: The T.V. Show

I have been doing some things and sorry about not posting any thing for a while. But I found something else that I like that I can post about. It’s this T.V. show called Friends. The main characters are Rachel Greene played by Jennifer Aniston, Monica Geller played by Courtney Cox, Phoebe Buffay played by Lisa Kudrow, Joey Tribbiani played by Matt le Blanc, Chandler Bing played by Matthew Perry, and Ross Geller played by David Schwimmer. Chandler is my favorite character. In my opinion, he’s the funniest. He works in an office. Rachel works first in a coffee house and then at a fashion store. Monica is a cook. Phoebe is a singer. Joey is an actor. Finally, Ross works at a museum. There are 10 seasons. I’m on the third. I’ll make another post when I find something else.

No comments: