Thursday, February 5, 2009

Good Days

Have you ever had a day where you feel like you could do no wrong, where everything will turn out just right? Then you get to school and that’s all over. In seventh grade, you get quite a bit of homework (more like loads!), so there is not a lot of time you have to yourself. After school, I like to wait a little bit (an hour) before doing my homework. It gives me time to relax after seven hours locked up in a school. After school, I usually get my good-day mojo back, and I spend it on either getting farther in my video game, or replaying a video game for the fun of it. Then I have to do my homework. I’m a little more pressured on my homework than other kids might be. On Monday, I have Tae Kwon Do. On Tuesday, I am a Faith Buddy for a religion class. On Wednesday, I have Tae Kwon Do. Thursday, I have to go to the library (this is occasional, not every Thursday). On Friday, I play dodge ball at the local gym. I am busy on weekends too. On Saturday, I have Tae Kwon Do again. Sunday is usually my only free day, unless I don’t go to the library on Thursday (sometimes, it’s Tuesday). After homework and whatever I have to do, I’m free. That’s when my good-day mojo finally comes all the way back. Sometimes, I spend it on video games again, but sometimes, I just watch TV and save the mojo for another day.

No comments: